BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Give suggestion Please! xDDD

Okay, after introduction anyone can suggest me some nice tittle for my blog?! xDDD
kindly leave some comment on the chat box at the right hand side of the blog>>>>


While waiting some feedback, I decided to write something for warming up!
hmmm....Honestly I just started my college life around... 1 month @@" (its seriously fast). I believe that everyone also felt very excited, curious, or even impatient to start a further studies after their SPM result was release.....included me also. After the first month, I started to felt like, its kinda busy and its just like repeating the same thing everyday. So, today's Topic !

Apparently lots of people out there like to says that "WHY SO BORING, EVeRYDAY REpEAT THe SAmE THING" but after I think of these word, @ @ actually thats what life calls right? If I call every single person to define what Life means, definately there will be a billion answer! For me, I think life was too general to define, So my answer could be "Life is a survival action that people keep doing things and stuff to continue to breath......" Its kinda boring way of describe what does life meant, but what can we say?? Thats the goal for us to achieve wert. Everyday we study, because of good career. Good career gives Good salary, standard salary gives survival, GOOD salary gives better life. Now, anyone do still anyone say "I don't know what to do tomorrow?" ^^ Feel Free to leave comment and gives how you guys define Life is! ( KINDLY LEAVE NAME PLEASE,YOUR COOPERATE WILL BE APPRECIATED)

0 comments: